Our specialized dispute resolution lawyers form one of Sweden's leading teams in expertise as well as capacity. We can handle complicated and large contentious matters at both national and international levels. For instance, Chambers and Partners write in the 2011 Chambers Europe guide that, "The sizeable litigation and arbitration team at Lindahl continues to win instructions from prominent domestic and international clients […]."
We are independent and have a well developed network of international ﬁrms that assist when necessary. We assemble specially designed dispute resolution teams for disputes in areas such as intellectual property, telecoms, IT, public procurement and competition law.
Our team has unique expertise and resources to handle matters related to the Baltic and CIS countries and provides services in Russian and the Baltic languages. The team includes some of Sweden's top litigators and arbitration counsel with experience of ICC, LCIA, AAA, SCC, FCCC, UNCITRAL and other arbitration in a variety of seats including Stockholm, London, Paris and New York. A number of our lawyers frequently act as arbitrators and one currently holds the position as the Swedish member of the ICC court.
We have a successful track record. Our recent experience includes representing:
- Banks and insurance companies in several multimillion kronor disputes
- High-tech engineering companies in commercial disputes with their distributors, licensees and subcontractors
- A pharmaceutical company in a multibillion kronor dispute
- Major computer companies in arbitration and court proceedings
- Telecom companies in general commercial, as well as regulatory disputes
- The Swedish State in disputes pertaining to the largest ever Swedish public procurement
- Foreign states in large investment disputes and other disputes (United States, European countries and former Soviet Republics)